Thursday, July 23, 2026

Homeschool Day 7/23

 Bible

  • The Action Bible - Daniel
Reading
  • Where the Red Fern Grows
  • The Wild Robot
Language Arts
  • The Good and the Beautiful LA 6
  • The Good and the Beautiful Cursive 6
  • We're trying out the spelling from The Good and the Beautiful.  It's free online.  I think he needs a break from Spelling Workout.  I think I need a break from Spelling Workout.
Math
  • Saxon 6/5 - shorthand long division, adding and subtracting fractions
Science
  • Apologia's Earth Science - we are really struggling with the "make a globe" project.  I probably should have skipped this project.  We're trying to add the continents and the material I used for the globe is not holding ink or paint.  I tried printing out continents and glueing them on the globe, but the glue isn't sticking either.
Health
  • Guy Stuff: The Body Book for Boys
History
  • The Ghost in the Tokaido Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschool Day 7/23

  Bible The Action Bible - Daniel Reading Where the Red Fern Grows The Wild Robot Language Arts The Good and the Beautiful LA 6 The Good and...